Sunday, October 11, 2009

My name is Jarrod Hodge-Miller. I am 18 years of age. I was born in the city of Orlando at Arnold Palmer Hospital. I was raised in Kissimmee. My favorite sports to engage in are football track and basketball. I played basketball in my younger years, now I just really love the game of football. In high school I played football. My senoir year was my most acheiving year in sports. In football I was a Wide Reciever and also the starting kick and punt returner. I was on all of the special teams with the exception of onee. I graduted from Osceola High School. My graduation year is 2009. I decided to come to Cookman because it would be easier and more conveinent for me to go home. I have a 8 month old son. His name is Quinton. He was born January 1, 2009, at 12:21. His birth weight was 7lbs 12oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment