Sunday, October 11, 2009

."If you have much, give your wealth.If you have little, give your heart." -- Arab proverb

This quote by Arab Proverb sim states If you have you have much give your wealth, if you have little give your heart. To me the quote simply means that if you are rich or wealthy then share with others who are as blessed as you. God blesses peolpe with wealth because he believes in them to share with other peolpe to better that person. For example the great God that my family praises blessed us with a big house. 6 bedrooms 41/2 bathrooms. If my mom relizes someone is in pain then she will lend a helping hand. I get my kind heartness from my parents but more from my mom. God won't bless selfish people. God likes to use peolpe that he knows will use their blessings to help others in a time of need. The other part to this quote is that if you have little, give your heart. Giving your heart is the same thing as giving wealth when you have much to give. You can not put a price on a giving heart. Someone with little can give their heart and that means alot also.

No comments:

Post a Comment